Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brain Dead and Magenta


I have had the worst case of writers block in my life the last few days. It’s been a traumatic stretch. Maybe it’s because I’m using all my creativity writing procedures at work, or perhaps its because home is a stress stew right now. Either way it’s annoying.

Also annoying is the gorgeous bruise on my thigh from the bout on Saturday, I slide into the penalty box on top of someone else’s skate so its not even a cool story. It hurts, like whenever I move. I had been taking the stairs at work, but the elevator and I have become reacquainted.

Isnt it prety? Its like 7 inches long with the trail of little bruises


Hopefully I will have something better to say after practice tomorrow, we are voting for the 9th board position. Any public speaking done in derby format is usually hilarious to some degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment