Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Kid Rules

This is the kid, shes four and I love her very much! It happened before I was expecting but I love being a mom. Sometimes though, sometimes its inconvienent. Like this week, this week the kid over rules derby.

I missed practice last night, and I am going to miss practice on thursday. Last night was a combination of errors, ultimatley resulting in a very upset clung to mom child. I was already late and at some point decided F*** It. Im going to sit on the couch and snuggle.

Thursday is special needs preschool orientation at the same time as you guessed it, derby practice. Good thing we have sunday practices, if i dont get some derby soon nobody is going to be happy. Oh, and thank God for my sewing machine! Because when there isnt practice theres always shorts to make.....

No comments:

Post a Comment